Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UPDATE


Robbie is doing OK, I was gone for the week to art camp, it is really a class that my daughter and I took. Robbie was in good hands, my husband, son mother and my aunt were all here to take care of him. He went for a follow up on Monday the 21st, UGHHH he has an ulcer (bed sore) on his bottom. So now the goal is to get that to heal and to do so we have to rotate him on his side every two hours. He is not liking this very much. Oh yes and poor guy is now hooked to a little, anyway he has a external catheter (sp) which is not as bad as it sounds. But for a guy who can go on the potty, its not as nice. We go back on August 4th. I am putting a picture up for you all to see. He has such a great spirit.

I have been working on Scrapping. I have gotten about 8 layouts done. I am here in my living room with all my goodies set up so I can keep Robbie company. I still need to do my Save Gas challenge but I think that will be todays project. Along with finishing Beth's book for massage Therapy School.

My daughter and I work together. She is a teachers aide at my school. It can be a pain sometimes, but she and I enjoyed the week away and needless to say she went to bed early everynight while I stayed up with my friends. For being 21 She sure needs way more sleep than I did.

Oh yes and then there is my Baby, Well she is my other baby. Jules, She is my little black poodle, who I must say might have been the only one to miss me while I was away ( besides Robbie) I did some layouts with her. The white poodle in the picture is one of jules babies from her second litter. Hunny bun is her name. They both like to swim. Jules is such a cuddly baby, She likes to sleep with me and stands up to be picked up. Anyway, she likes to swim and hunny bun does too. So I scrapped them as well.

Ok I am rambling on. So I am going to post my layouts for you!

I am including two layouts with files From Lori McDonald over at Paperthreads. She is having a Christmas in July special right now.

Oh yes and I used on of Chris's first Challenge files, to use as journaling.

Ok bye for now will post more Pictures later. Nina

No comments: