Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fish stories file

Hi all here is a layout that I just finished using the Fish stories file by Chris Durnan.

After going out to dinner Steve and I took Robbie to Petco to get some new fish for the pond. We tricked Beth and Taylor into thinking we also bought a turtle. I took a photo and when they ask where in the pond the turtle was. I was like hmmm he must be under the water. Ha ha. Robbie started cracking up so they knew then we were playing a joke on them. We did buy two black mystery snails, and yep where they are in the pond is a Mystery....

OH, also a big Thanks to Chris for offering SCAL files, cause I am waiting on a new blade holder from Michelle at Paperthreads. Have a great evening Nina

1 comment:

ninamerle said...

OPPPS Sorry Chris its SCUT FILES
Nina