Thursday, June 26, 2008

Plugging away


Ok Here is one of my enteries for the Challenge that Chris is running over on her blog. http://www.visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

My bluewishblade is still awaiting the new blade assembly. I have no patience. I want things like snap your fingers and they are fixed. The good thing about my cricut, I can run to the local store and get blades and new mats. YEAH!!!!

Oh yes, back to the file this one I did with the grass border file, Since I am off work in the summers (except for a week I spend at a college, for classes that integrate the arts into the classroom) I am always snapping pictures of the wild life in our yard. Except for Jules my beautiful Poodle, All the animals in this layout made a quick visit to the yard. The bunnies in the pictures do tend to come more often, and the woodchuck seems to have made a home under my neighbors shed. I want to get better pictures of him but can't always grab my camera in time. Hope you enjoy. Nina

No comments: